Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How to clean bathroom tiles and grout




Grout

The grout between bathroom tiles always seems to appear dirty and black. One way to remove the black hue and turn it back to white is to apply Borax with a pumice stone, then follow with a wire sponge. Another effective method is soaking the grout with chlorine and then rinsing with  lukewarm water.

When tiles stain white

Scrub well with a brush using a mixture of hot water and bleach. So that tiles always stay looking new, clean them with oil flax (found at most health food stores) and a bit of  Benzol. Finish  by polishing.

Before you clean the tiles

Run hot water in the shower for a few minutes.The steam helps loosen the grime and allows for easier, faster cleaning of the shower tiles, chrome fixtures and mirrors. 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! We are linking to this great article on
    our site. Keep up the good writing.
    My site webiste directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tile cleaning is a hectic and irritating work but it is necessary to keep bathroom tiles clean. Scrub with hot water and brushing is very effective to remove stains from tiles.
    Leaking Shower Perth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pоst. I will be going thгough mаnу
    of these issues as ωell..
    Also visit my homepage : http://dicker882.di.funpic.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saved aѕ a favοrite, I lіκe yοur sіtе!


    my web ѕite - Carpet Cleaning Perth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    tile and grout cleaning Perth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in your post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…

    Floor sanding || Floor sanding Hertfordshire || Wood flooring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tips! I always stay in touch to your blog to get more valuable tips. Thanks for sharing! tile cleaning perth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...